Many people are not pleased with their body hairs. It may appear sexy to some but for others, it is a drawback or something that is a reason for discouragement. For the latter, the removal of these hairs is a relief and an enhancement of beauty. That is why body waxing is a trend.
Body waxing is a kind of technique in removing body hair. It is generally done by applying wax and then sticking on strips then pulling them off. With this, the unwanted body hair are removed. We do not criticize such idea. Now, we take a look at both sides of body waxing.
The Ups of Body waxing:
1. Unwanted body hair removal. Basically, this is the primary goal of body waxing. For people with more body hair, they tend to settle with this treatment because it undeniably removes the body hair they do not want. The results are obvious and you do not have to ask if the treatment is working or if it is effective.
2. Results are immediate. After body waxing, you actually do not need to wait to be able to see the effects. After the procedure is done, the effects are right there.
3. Equal treatment for all types of hair. Whether it is coarse or fine, blonde or black, body waxing does not choose. Body waxing, unlike other hair removal techniques, does not depend on the type, the texture or even the color of the hair you are trying to remove.
4. The span of time for the hair growth is longer. It takes longer time for the hair removed to grow again unlike that of shaving with appears within a week. Although the rate of the hair growth varies between persons, body waxing tends to delay the hair re-growth over a week. This is because body waxing removes the hair from the roots.
5. Smooth skin and no bumps. After waxing, you cannot see rough remnants of the hair unlike shaving. Skin becomes smoother and silkier as a result.
The Downs of Body Waxing:
1. One major drawback of body waxing is the pain felt. Pain is common but for some, it is a no pain no gain thought.
2. Less defense against dirt. Since the hair is removed, the dirt is less filtered and will most likely go through the pores easily.
3. You need to wait. Body wax works effectively only if the hair is long enough to be pulled so in short, you need to wait for them to grow longer.
Body waxing is a choice. It depends on the person if he or she can tolerate the drawbacks or not. For some, it may be an advantage. For others, it may be a disadvantage. You choose.